Sunday, August 28, 2011

Common Challenges

When I work with Security Operations Center (SOC)/Incident Reponse (IR) clients that are in the SOC/IR building phase, I often see them encountering similar challenges. More often than not, the clients are frustrated and overwhelmed, as they desperately want to do the right thing. The good news, I reassure them, is that all organizations have the same fundamental challenges. I've worked with quite a few different organizations, and there is always a way through the maze. Clients often find it reassuring to know that they are not the only organization with the challenges they see before them. I am more than happy to help them through the fog. In fact, one client recently told me I should write a book about SOC/IR building. Maybe I will one day....

No comments:

Post a Comment