Sunday, August 3, 2014

Optimizing Security Operations for the Big Data Crush

I'm very proud that my article entitled "Optimizing Security Operations for the Big Data Crush" is the feature article in the August ISSA Journal: https://c.ymcdn.com/sites/www.issa.org/resource/resmgr/JournalPDFs/feature0814.pdf.  In the article, I identify factors that, based on my experience, create operational inefficiencies in a security operations setting.  I also offer suggestions for how some of these inefficiencies can be made less inefficient.  My intent was to cover a wide variety of topics within the security operations realm, while staying within the length limitations, so as to provide value to a wide readership.  I hope you will find the article both informative and interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment